Windows Device Driver Installation
If Windows Update fails to properly install the device drivers for your Chimera Hub, you can use the following steps to install the driver manually:
- Download the device driver for your Chimera Hub by clicking here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Click “Extract all” in the toolbar to extract the driver files.
- Be sure the “Show extracted files when complete” checkbox is checked, then click “Extract”.
- Right-click on the “ftdibus.inf” file and click “Install”.
- If you see a Security Warning dialog, click “Open”.
- When asked if you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC, click “Yes”.
- When the dialog appears saying “The operation completed successfully” the driver has been installed. You may now plug your Chimera Hub into your computer.